Sunday 8 June 2014

Busy as a bee


Hello, hello! What do we have here? I can smell something seriously sweet and delicious but where the wasp is it? Are these actually flowers cause they look a bit like dragons...

 
Aha! I have located the source of that scent, it sure is intoxicating. The only problem is though, that to get at it appears to involve me opening up and then climbing inside the mouth of this dragon. Probably not wise, but seriously you should smell this stuff. I'm intoxicated!

 
That's it! I'm in. It's a bit dark in here. Anyone got a light? Eek, the mouth is closing... Help!
 
 
Phew! Made it out alive! Ooh, what do we have here? I can smell something seriously sweet and delicious...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...