Saturday 29 March 2014

Ah.... the weekend



Ah... the weekend. It stretches out before you full of promise - all those activities you promised yourself you would embark upon, the walks in the sunshine, the books to read, words to compose and paintings to dive into.

Then, quite suddenly, it reaches its limit and PING.... Suddenly it's Sunday evening again!

This weekend will be different though for I am making a LIST. Yes, my to do list is migrating from a weekday habit over to leisure time and I shall take great joy in ticking off...

1. Paint a masterpiece
2. Run a marathon
3. Tidy the house

OK, maybe just one of those... and after I've put my feet up ... and written a blog post.... QUICK! Add those to the list!

PS: The image doesn't really have much to do with this post - it's just a bit of fun I did a few weeks ago with a copy of a Matisse I painted and a holiday snap. It's my Muse on holiday...

3 comments:

  1. You are going to have a busy weekend...
    love your painting on the photograph.
    Luckily you get to go on a nice vacation in April isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! You are so funny Lisa!
    Let me know how the list works for you...
    I am not judging...if it works,
    then I am stealing it!
    Tidy the house...glad that's #3 bleh :p
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry...forgot to give you the highest kudos...
    that painting is extraordinary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...