Monday 27 April 2009

Could it be magic?

"And above all watch, with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.~ Roald Dahl ~

I found this inspirational quote when I was least expecting it too, though perhaps it was not so unlikely that I would boing from creative blog to creative blog and find it gracing someone's page.

She also has this one:
"There is no use trying" said Alice, "One can't believe impossible things." "I dare say you haven't had much practice" said the Queen. "When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast!"~Lewis Carrol~

I love this sentiment, and why not? We do it all the time without realising. Think about last time you plugged in your ipod and scrolled through the 8,000 odd tracks on it, listening to one or two along the way. You don't seriously think that they're all really on that tiny device do you? And how does a digital camera work? Yeah, it's magic all right.

We all believe in magic, just some of us more than others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...