Monday 13 April 2009

Liverpool and Chelsea vs Gok - let battle for the remote commence...

Next week, I shall be entering the world of broadcasting in my new contract as Internal Communications Manager for Arqiva, so I may just get this question answered for me. While scanning the TV listings for next week, I was most amused to discover the ultimate televisual clash on Tuesday evening - for, at the very same time as Liverpool play Chelsea in the Champions League second leg quarter finals on ITV1, so does the legend that is Gok (no surname required, every woman in the country knows who he is) begin his new fashion show on Channel 4. How the planners at Channel 4 must have chuckled when they scheduled this one, imagine the sadistic grins as they envisaged the wars breaking out in front of TVs across the nation. It's almost a shame that we have catch up TV, Sky plus and DVD recorders these days... Yes, that's right - it'll be the football that gets watched later boys...

PS - Come on you reds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments - I always love to hear what you think :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...